CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Greetings and Hello




First of all we want to welcome all our readers to this blog. Myself and my fiancee Dessi are hoping to make daily posts at this site. I will start with my reasoning behind wanting to have a blog and Dessi will follow with her sentiments.

My name is Brett. Many times in the past I have desired an outlet for random thoughts and ramblings so here it is. The purpose of the blog is multi-fold, at least for me. First and foremost is a way to simply journal what interests me and to release pent up energy. Second is to bring to my friends interesting news articles and commentary on current and past events. Lastly is not really defined. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow evening I expand on this. I will let Dessi type a bit now.

0 comments: